Your website generates traffic but you are unable to convert your visitors into leads? Are you sure you have everything you need to become a superhero of the lead generation? You will know by submitting to our developer.
- YOUR MISSION: CONVERT YOUR VISITORS INTO LEADS
Bravo, it’s done! You have managed to attract complete strangers to your website. You can be proud of yourself. You have passed Level 1 of the inbound marketing strategy. Do you remember the conversion tunnel?
Now, your next mission, if you accept it, is to convert your visitors into leads. Get ready to scrutinize your conversion rate !
Conversion rate = number of leads generated / number of visitors to your site
To increase your conversion rate, you need to encourage visitors to your site to engage in a conversation with you, to make them manifest and materialize their interest by doing a specific action: a phone call, a response to a email, a comment on a blog post … but, above all, a response to a call-to-action (CTA).
Are you well equipped for the lead generation?
Evaluate yourself with our self-diagnostic tool ! The tool is wishloop agency software to help you achieve your goals fast.
- YOUR SUPERHERO BRIEFCASE OF THE LEAD GENERATION
Lead generation is a crucial step in inbound marketing methodology. It comes with both quantitative and qualitative objectives:
– generate enough leads to reach your business goals without exploding your marketing budget
– generate sufficiently qualified leads for greater business efficiency
To achieve these goals, you must first ensure that you are properly equipped for these 4 essential elements to the success of your lead generation.
- A real lead generation strategy
You can not wake up one morning and say, “I want more leads” without having a plan of action. The lead generation is part of an inbound strategy more comprehensive, to be formalized upstream.
Before you start, you must first:
– Define the volume of leads needed to achieve your revenue goal (quantitative objectives)
– Define precisely what a lead in your context (qualitative objectives)
– Identify clearly your personalities , their purchasing path and their problems
– Plan and create your web content in a lead generation logic: each content is part of the purchase cycle and has the aim of carrying out an action by the visitor
– Regularly evaluate the conversion rate of each content and correct if necessary
- Content designed for lead generation
Web content is the foundation of your lead generation strategy. Indeed, companies that implement a content strategy generate on average 3 times more leads than those using traditional marketing techniques.
But it is still necessary to produce content specifically oriented towards this objective.
– Your content must be correlated to the purchase path of your personas and cover all stages of the purchase cycle (awareness, consideration, decision)
– Your content must keep its promises and provide relevant answers: do not settle for a titillating title and illustration!
– You have to create your content by asking what action you expect from the user at the end of its reading and conclude with a call-to-action
– Your publication logic must alternate between “free” content and premium content (white papers, complementary tools, etc.). You give access to premium content in return for filling out a form. You must convince the user of the added value of this content by including a sexy call-to-action and an efficient landing page.
- A site optimized for generating leads
You are at the point on the content but you still struggle to convert? Maybe you need to review your website. If the content is good but the container is deficient, your lead generation will suffer. Technically and visually, your site must be at the top.
Here are some checkpoints that can make the difference:
– Make sure your site’s tree structure matches the customer shopping routes.
– Optimize the design and ergonomics of your site to make you want to prolong navigation.
– Make sure your call-to-action is visible and placed in the most strategic places.
– Make sure your landing pages are efficient enough (thanks to A / B testing)
- An organization geared towards conversion
Generating leads is a major challenge for all companies, especially B2B. Keep in mind, however, that this is just one step in your marketing strategy. The ultimate goal is to close sales. In other words, a lead is only worth its future.
Also, your lead generation strategy should not be disconnected from the commercial approach that will follow. You must always keep in mind the “why” of the lead generation and associate your marketing and sales teams to the entire process.
– Make sure that your marketing teams understand what the needs of salespeople are to be effective … and vice versa
– Associate sales teams with content creation: salespeople have feedback on customer questions / objections. They can identify recurring issues that will become beautiful premium content!
– Develop transversal lead tracking tools
- A Marketing Automation Solution to Optimize Lead Generation
Your content is as likely to make an appointment to visitors to your site, to return to you and engage the conversation. It is also necessary to send the right content to the right person at the right time. This is where marketing automation comes in. On average, companies using a marketing automation solution generate 451% more qualified leads than those using traditional methods.
Marketing automation allows you to:
– Personalize the relationship with each of your visitors and send them the adapted content according to their profile and their progress in the purchase cycle
– Generate leads by causing the visitor to perform an action on your site
– Better scoring leads and passing them on to sales teams at the right time and with a higher level of information
– Building highly detailed profiles in a progressive way (Progressive Profiling)
– Feed content to leads that are not yet hot and move them forward in the buying cycle ( Lead Nurturing )
Your opinion interests us. Has our checklist allowed you to identify points of vigilance for your lead generation? Do you encounter other difficulties that limit your conversion rates? Do not hesitate to tell us more in comment.